Tips, Advice, Articles, Crafts, Recipes & Resources for the divine domesting Diva in you!

http://www.mommyshappyhelpers.com/newsletter.htm

More info and goodies will be added!

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Vent

or Rant...

hubby, toddler, mommy dearest - I am an island alone - wife, mom & daughter.

I am tired. I am done. The barrage was overwhelming.

Yesterday.

Hubby picked an unprovoked provocation...

Toddler's tirade was truly tyrannical... toward me.

Mother's disappointment was as undeniable as her denial.

Today, I am done.

No apology from hubby can give it to me...

No loving hug from toddler can give it to me.

No supportive word from Mother can give it to me.

I must find, keep and nurture my own confidence.

A confident wife. A confident Mom. A confident daughter.

Whether they like it or not. I am an island unto myself. Feeling quite alone.

Today I am done trying to be anything other than me.

No comments: