Tips, Advice, Articles, Crafts, Recipes & Resources for the divine domesting Diva in you!

http://www.mommyshappyhelpers.com/newsletter.htm

More info and goodies will be added!

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Been there, done that, now what?

In between the take time; make time; make nice; play nice - far and few between,
There's the day's end; week end; weekend; you again - over and over again.

After the good advice; tried it twice; need a vice - just to make it work,
Once again we'll take a break; movie date; re-examine fate - and try to make it work.

And I'll put down my book; take a look and hope that you'll see me,
Taking for granted our every day, and every way I've tried to say,

I miss each kiss like the first one when I used to rub your head...
I miss each word you lingered on like a lifeline from the dead.

I miss each moment like a long awaited vacation - exciting and new
I miss each feeling deep within, each time you say "I love you."

I miss the way I mattered - my thoughts and hopes and goals
I miss the chance just with a glance to know your very soul

The everyday, now so mundane, I never hear my name
And through it all, I hope to fall and be enthralled with our always and the same

So once again I take the time; make time; make nice; play nice each day and in between
Hoping that by day's end, week end or the weekend, my heart will again be seen.

No comments: