Tips, Advice, Articles, Crafts, Recipes & Resources for the divine domesting Diva in you!

http://www.mommyshappyhelpers.com/newsletter.htm

More info and goodies will be added!

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Life, job & money

Soon the time is coming when I will no longer be able to live like a kept woman; a trust fund baby. The trust fund is quickly running out.

And the goal; the plan has always been to build up my businesses and compensate for how much of the money I'd been spending on necessities each month.

And, at only being able to afford 3 full days a week of toddler school, I've still been working like a full time job, at hobby pay. Ok, no pay.

How it has happened this way, I cannot say. Each new success, is a tiny, painful step on the rung of a ladder with the rungs way, way too far apart.

But there have been successes! And so, I cannot quit, cannot give up hope, will not give up the faith, my faith that it will work out. It has to. I have no other options before me.

And so, if there are any Moms out there reading in the Burbank area, come check out a free demo class of Baby Signs (r) for 3 year olds and under. Get more info at www.mommyshappyhelpers.com.

Otherwise, pray for me.

Or consider a birthday party for your child - I've developed new packages and will be updating information on this site soon: www.jubilationparties.com

Otherwise, please just continue to pray for me!

No comments: